With R&D time defined by international society and organizations, Premature Ejaculation occurs when your semen emerges within two minutes of penetrative sexual activity.
If semen comes out after 2 minutes of penetration, it is not premature ejaculation. Usually, it takes 2 to 5 minutes. However, some people try to compare it with the time of masturbation which is totally wrong.
When one reaches orgasm in less than 2 minutes it is perceived as Premature Ejaculation.
It might lead to issues such as:
- Stress, depression, and anxiety. People unnecessarily take Premature Ejaculation medicine from their local chemist.
- When a patient comes in for Premature Ejaculation treatment, we must diagnose by asking the appropriate questions.
There are two types of premature ejaculation:
Primary Early Ejaculation
- Occurs in people who have a low subcortical level in their brain since childhood.
- It's caused by genes, the same as how some people have long legs and a thick nose
- Similarly, some people tend to last less time at the start, which is known as Primary Premature Ejaculation. It is controlled by our brain, which has a low subcortical level of treatment.
As it's a genetic disorder, an individual must take medication for a long period of time.
Secondary Early Ejaculation
- This is referred to as acquired Premature Ejaculation. There was no problem initially but the person develops this problem because of stress, lifestyle, and environmental factors.
- The treatment is only temporary, and the outcome is positive.
The next question is whether Premature Ejaculation occurs due to psychology or a weak organ.
- We must determine whether Premature Ejaculation is caused by sensitivity or a defective organ. We understand this by administering medication to the patient.
- Manrevive has permanent treatment for Premature Ejaculation. We have a medicine called “Early Ejaculation Revive”.
- It has an excellent result which you will get to know once you start taking the medication. Dosage will be suggested by doctors at the time of consultation.