The primary types of erectile dysfunction are:
Organic erectile dysfunction
- This is due to a problem in organs such as the artery that carries blood, the penile sponge that accumulates blood, or a stiff vein that has a leak.
Psychogenic erectile dysfunction
- The organ is in excellent condition. The issue involves the brain and nervous system. Because of stress and performance anxiety, the brain does not generate fantasy. He is afraid because he has already failed numerous times. It aggravates erectile dysfunction problems.
An erection involves 5 steps:
Station 1 (Our Brain/Mind)
- It is necessary to create fantasy. When you are not in the right place, you have a disagreement with your partner or job stress, then it affects you. If you believe that you can't do it, it stifles your imagination. It is a significant cause of psychogenic erectile dysfunction. As a result, the brain is a critical organ for erectile function.
Station 2 (Spine and Nerves)
- The fantasy signal is transmitted to the penis via the nerves and spinal cord. Diabetes, nerve injury, and vitamin deficiency cause nerves to malfunction, causing signals to be improperly transmitted to the penis.
Station 3 (Penile Artery)
- The job of the artery is to transport blood. If you have high cholesterol, or addicted to smoking, or are prone to stress, your arteries will be compressed and blocked. Erectile Dysfunction occurs when blood is not transported to the penile sponge. This is referred to as arteriogenic Erectile Dysfunction.
Station 4 Penile Sponge (Corpora Cavernosa)
- Sponge tissue is a type of storage for blood. When enough blood is stored, the size of the penis grows and an erection occurs. Sponge tissue is extremely delicate. The stress capacity of sponge expansion decreases due to diseases such as diabetes, and there is an erection problem. It is difficult to diagnose this type of Erectile Dysfunction.
5th Station (Penile Vein)
- These veins return blood from the penis sponge. When the size of the sponge tissue grows, the veins nearby become compressed and blocked, and blood is collected. With age, the vein stiffens. Also, because injured veins do not collapse, blood flows back. If blood comes and goes, there is no accumulation. This is known as venogenic impotence, venous leak, or vasculogenic impotence.
Manrevive has permanent treatment for Erectile Dysfunction. We have a medicine called “Erection Revive”.
It has an excellent result, which you will get to know after starting medication. Dosage will be suggested by doctors at the time of consultation.