It is called Hemorrhoids in technical terms.
- PILES are swollen veins in the wall of your rectum and anus caused by high pressure in veins.
- It can cause pain or bleeding.
- Lumps on your anus that may become painful or swollen.
- Bleeding from the anus or rectum with or without pain, particularly when you pass stool.
- Mucus (thick fluid) in your rectum may make you feel like you have not finished passing stool.
- Lifting weight
- Constipation (trouble passing stool) or diarrhea (loose, watery stool) for a long period of time.
- Sitting on the toilet too long or pushing too hard while passing stool
- Anal sex
Investigation and diagnosis
- Digital rectal examination:
Your Doctor inserts a gloved lubricated finger into your rectum and checks for piles.
- Visual Inspection:
Internal hemorrhoids are often too soft to be felt during a rectal exam; the doctor can examine the lower portion of your colon and rectum with an anoscope.
- Proctoscope or sigmoidoscope.
- Eat more fiber
- Drink plenty of water
- Go to the toilet when you feel you have to. Don’t stall it.
- Don’t sit in the toilet for a long time or strain to pass stool
- Keep your arms clean
- “Piles Revive” by Manrevive.
- Sitting in a tub of just enough warm water to cover your arm (Sitz bath)10-15 min 2 times a day.
There is no need to worry; Manrevive will help you to treat and eliminate your Piles entirely with the help of the “Piles Revive” kit.
- The results would be astonishing! you can experience it once you start using it;
- Dosage and usage will be suggested by doctors at the time of consultation.