Obesity is a high measure of BMI. BMI is the measurement of fat in your body.
Obesity is a product of 2 variables
- Genetic factors which can’t be changed.
- Environmental factors which can be changed.
1) Genetic Factor
- Factors that have been inherited by genes cannot be changed.
- If parents are obese and it is possible that their children might inherit obesity.
2) Environmental factor
- Factors that depend on what we eat, what we drink, how we sleep, and our lifestyle.
- A healthy diet is to be followed for losing weight.
- We can change environmental factors.
- Sleeping at the right time and the right number of hours is essential; Proper sleep reduces stress hormones.
- When improper sleep increases then the stress hormones cause obesity.
Obesity is the result of improper:
- Obesity is called Obesity Epidemic
- A person is said to be obese when their BMI ≥30 kg/m2
Obesity is a chronic medical condition that increases your risk of other diseases and health problems particularly cancer, cardiovascular disease, Type 2 diabetes, Infertility, and Fatty liver.
Men with a waist measurement of 94 cm or more are likely to develop obesity-related health problems.
It can also affect your quality of life and lead to psychological problems such as depression, low self-esteem, shame, guilt, and social isolation.
It is also the leading cause of death worldwide and it is increasing its rate in children and adults.
1) Consuming more calories than you burn through exercise and normal daily activities.
2) Lack of Sleep: This can lead to hormonal changes that can increase your appetite. You may crave foods high in calories which can contribute to weight gain.
3) Genetics can play a role in how your body converts food into energy.
4) Aging can lead to decreased muscle in your body.
Obesity is categorized as:
- BMI of 30 OBESE (CLASS I)
- BMI of 35-39.9 (CLASS II)
- BMI of 40 and above OBESE (CLASS III)
Diagnosis & Investigation
If your BMI falls in the obesity range, your doctor will review your family and health history and perform a general physical examination then will recommend treatment.
General Physical examination may include checking vital signs such as heart rate, blood pressure, and temperature. The doctor will also check for other possible obesity-related problems.
Blood tests can be used to examine
- Cholesterol & glucose level
- Thyroid problem
- Heart problem
All this information will help doctors to determine how much weight you need to lose and what health condition or risk you already have.
- The aim of treatment is to help you lose weight and to maintain a healthy weight.
- Treatment is suggested as per the level of obesity.
Other treatments include:
- Behavioral changes
- Weight loss surgery
- Dieting changes
- Exercise and Activities
- Weight loss medication
- Manrevive “Weight Loss & Obesity Revive” medicine
There is no need to worry, Manrevive will help you to lose weight naturally by methods backed by Ayurveda.
- Manrevive has permanent treatment for obesity and weight loss; “Weight Loss & Obesity Revive” medicine
- It has excellent results which you can experience once you start using the medicine.
- Dosage will be suggested by doctors at the time of consultation.