Diabetes expands as Diabetes Mellitus.
It is a metabolic disorder and in technical terms known as Hyperglycemia.
There are two types of Diabetes
- Type 1
- Type 2
- Diabetes is “insulin-independent"
- It requires an external source of insulin.
Our Manrevive Ayurvedic medicines “Diabetes Level 1 Revive ” and “Diabetes Level 2 Revive” helps to regenerate beta cell, which stimulates the formation of Insulin hormones.
There is no need for an external source of Insulin if treatment is performed in a natural way with pure Manrevive medicine.
- This type of diabetes is called Non-Insulin dependent Diabetes Mellitus. In this Beta, cells are not completely destroyed.
- Our Manrevive ayurvedic medicine helps in the production of Beta cells, which secrete Insulin Hormones. These Manrevive medicines act as Oral Hyperglycemic drugs.
- 90% of diabetes patients are TYPE 2 and the reason is Obesity which is an effect of excess Hyperglycemic hormones. Hyperglycemic hormones increase Lipid Level and are a condition of obesity.
Symptoms Of Diabetes:
- Decrease in wound recovery
These are symptomatic conditions but can be confirmed only by lab test
How we can say a person is diabetic
There are two types of tests done in the lab:
- In Fasting Condition
- IF GLUCOSE LEVEL IN BLOOD ≥ 126 mg/dl then the person is suffering from diabetes.
2. After the meal
- 75gm of Glucose is given to a person orally and we measure the Glucose level.
- IF the Glucose level in the Blood ≥ 200 mg/dl then the person is suffering from diabetes
- Manrevive ayurvedic medicine
Manrevive has permanent treatment for Diabetes for both Type 1 and Type 2 Patients. Our Doctors suggest starting medication when the Glucose level is near borderline. We have a medicine called “Diabetes Level 1 Revive” which does not allow Glucose levels to increase further. Our other medicine for Diabetic patients is called “Diabetes Level 2 Revive” which helps to reduce glucose levels and takes them to normal levels.
It has an excellent result which you will get to know after starting medication. Dosage will be suggested by doctors at the time of consultation.